ThingsWeCare is a boutique digital design agency based in Los Angeles and New York City. We help small business clients create elevated online presence. We are hiring for multiple part-time Design Interns remotely.
- College junior or senior majoring in graphic design, visual design, communication design or related disciplines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge in digital design and passion to learn from real client projects
- Can-do attitude and strong work ethic
- If you are 1-2 years out of school or a career changer currently studying design, we also welcome your interests!
- Knowledge in UI/UX, including proficiency in Sketch, Adobe xD or Figma is desired
- Knowledge and/or willingness to learn WordPress
- Design landing pages, small and large scale websites for small business clients
- Revise design under the mentorship of our senior designers and creative director
- Communicate regularly with your designer/creative director supervisor on project status
- Communicate with developers on your design requirements
We are a fully-remote company. We believe in bringing the best quality talents who enjoy a flexible work lifestyle and desire to work with clients who make amazing products. We don’t believe in long hours, drama or politics. We get things done; help our clients with their business goals and enjoy life.
This is a remote, part-time internship. Weekly hour commitment is 10-20 hours. You will be compensated at $15/hour. At the end of your internship, you will be considered a freelance role starting at $60/hour based on your performance.